Pimp my Xbox 360

Not really. Just heat passively touching wood won't catch on fire. It has to be fire.

not necisarilly, Things burst into flames all the time at supreme heat, Sure it wouldnt at first but i would imagine with bad ventalation and continuous play it would

For instance paper catches fire at 451 degrees, human bone catches fire at somewhere in the 600s, im sure wood would be somwhere around 500

Dont know how hot xboxes run but if your placing it all in a wooden box (wood doesnt stand to heat as well as metals), messing with the air ventilation, etc..you get the idea

Lol but i guess thats kind of off topic

well depends upon the placement of the items in the case, and the cooling effects, and power of the cooling..

Paradox said:
not necisarilly, Things burst into flames all the time at supreme heat, Sure it wouldnt at first but i would imagine with bad ventalation and continuous play it would

For instance paper catches fire at 451 degrees, human bone catches fire at somewhere in the 600s, im sure wood would be somwhere around 500

Dont know how hot xboxes run but if your placing it all in a wooden box (wood doesnt stand to heat as well as metals), messing with the air ventilation, etc..you get the idea

Lol but i guess thats kind of off topic

Yeah, but by the time it gets that hot, you'll have noticed already.

sk8ngame said:
lol thats f'n sweet
i wish i had a f'n 360, but evrywer is sold out, and the people at bestbuy are retarded
they're like
"were gettin 360s in this week" that was tuesday
today "at the earliest december 18"
im like !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
im orderin one online i think

Where do you live?? They have them all over town, I could run out to the local store to get one if I wanted it... :p

ya whre do you live, sticksville?

no offense

i have a dremel type thing and it sux

it was $10 though....

o ya and the 360, insane, the revolution looks like it will be tuffi miean it like doesnt have a controller.

Mental Liberator said:
You can probably do it with a ps3, they just need to make alternate cases for it. Same with the revolution.

Yeah, they'll probably make a different case for it, but it'll be hard to mod the original case like they did with the 360 here.

Depends. Nintendo's games are pretty fun (Super Monkey Ball and Super Smash Bros. Melee! :D), but I lean towards the Xbox's games.

Back
Top Bottom