360 shipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
okay,
interpret this how you want, but the insider opinion/gossip of the 360 community is that
TOMMOROW December 2nd is the day
i wanna know what you all think, could it be true?
Another rumor is that they only released a little for a reason
actually it makes sense.. sorta... They ship a small amount so we act as beta testers to see what this system does under heavy usage.. then fix the small problems before unleashing the large amounts of xbox's.. its better to fix 50,000 rather than 1-2 million.
Here's the source of all the propaganda\

I work for a large UK electrical store (currys) we had a shipment to us yesterday (thursday) ready to sell today (friday) and they sold out before we even opened to the public at 9am. we had around 20-30 xbox 360's. You will not be able to find any anywhere, they are reaching anywhere upto £1,500 on ebay.co.uk, check this out>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/XBOX-360-Full-Package_W0QQitemZ8238815253QQcategoryZ112848QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem who pays that much. I doubt there will be stock in before christmas, i get all the insider info about all this so once i find out ill let you know bout stop levels everywhere, etc.

Matt

thanks man, but i just called bestbuy, and they said dec 18 in the US, and walmart said the same thing, so i'm hoping, and i'll be waitin outside that day :)

yeah, it came out today,being the 2nd we have had them in stock since yesterday morning, obviously couldnt sell them till the release date though. Theyre ok, not too bad not great either, played on one a few days ago, meh!

18th! nah, doubt that very much! microsoft have a very bad shortage. And for all u folks trying to get a psp lately just before christmas, theyre isnt a shortage sony have just been holding back stock until the release of the xbox 360. So theyre defienately and stock shortages of the PSP!

*EDIT* Sorry about the double post

matt_999 said:
18th! nah, doubt that very much! microsoft have a very bad shortage.
theres no shortage, its a sales scheme
matt_999 said:
And for all u folks trying to get a psp lately just before christmas, theyre isnt a shortage sony have just been holding back stock until the release of the xbox 360. So theyre defienately and stock shortages of the PSP!
okay, youve got it mixed up, 360 is holdin em back
i have a psp, i cud sell it for like $300 USD

no, microsoft have a shortage, sony have help there PSP back a little bit lately to compete with the XBOX, trust me, i work for the worlds largest electrical retailer, we know everything about whats going on.

Regards
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom