HardwareGamingTech Forums

alvino said:
Eh? You registered right? You don't need to verify with your e-mail or anything, so when you're done registering, you should be able to post immediately.
Yes I registered. My name is Widowmaker on that forum. When I log in it goes but where it is supposed to display your name it just shows two options; Log in. Or Register. :confused:

Corrupted said:
Yes I registered. My name is Widowmaker on that forum. When I log in it goes but where it is supposed to display your name it just shows two options; Log in. Or Register. :confused:

Hm...let me see what's the problem. If nothing works, then I'll just delete your account and let you make another one.

Yeah, maybe. I'm using Co.nr for my subdomain so then it'll be cleaner and easier to remember.

Apologies for the double post.

ANNOUNCEMENT! Our new skin is finally up! Finally...those images were a pain in the ass to get uploaded...:p Anyways, hope you like it. ;)

setishock said:
Alvino you know this goes here and not in the lobby.

shame you still dont no that

anyway if the name was free you wouldnt mind me buying the domain hardgamingtech/s.com would you

its not going to be a side just parked at sedo

hardgamingtech.com? or hardwaregamingtech.com? Why? Trying to make sure I'll pay more when I decide to go with a paid domain?

Back
Top Bottom