Computer Case choice

MooseMan1

Fully Optimized
helo fellow CF members, i'm lookin for your help in a choice for a computer case. I've got a ok one right now but i'm lookin 2 upgrade 2 one sence this christmas i'll be getting some modding for the inside and wish to have a window and it wouldn't be worth cutting a window into the current case i have. The main things i'm lookin for are that it has a vent or fan on the side at least for the add-in cards, a window of corse, front veltilation, the one i have now sorta does but i really want a grill or vents that would actually pull in air. a 120mm grill on the back, and preferably a tempiture monitor on the case. looking at my specs for my computer i need alot of ventilation mainly because i really like havin a cool case. it microATX is still optional because i may be getting a different motherboard. also some extra things i would like is a fan on the top, although not really needed. i'm also trying not 2 go much over 100 bucks but i am flexible. could any fellow CF members help me find a case? i've been searching but other POVs would be nice :)

you kno i have seen that case around and really do like it. it is more than i want 2 pay but ur right it's just about perfect. well yea it is lol. one thing i would change if i could is the 2 X 80mm fans on the back to 1 X 120mm. i think http://www.xoxide.com has it for cheaper, which is very suprising i buy just about everything off of newegg.com, but i do like xoxide as well. i do thank you for making that standout for that case, i donno if i would have through of it and maybe i can get them 2 bring it down with a wishlist or something. something else that case reminded me of is that tooless design is an extra feature i want, it's becoming much more common especially in cases in that price range.

Distortion88 said:
Well I know this one is pretty wicked, but unfortunately its a little more than $100 but you still might want to consider it. It's one of the best cases you can buy IMO.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811144089

I think this one would more than suite your needs though despite the price.

That case is horrible, the fans that it comes with push no air at all. Get this case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129154 im getting better temps with the Antec P-180 than the X-navigator.

that does look like a pretty nice case but there arn't alot of features on it i would like. it does look great for performance but sence i was going 2 do the modding things inside i'd like a window for 1 and i don't have any experence in window fixtures and don't wanna screw ^ a case or pay alot of money 2 have it done for me, although i will still keep it in mind

you cant put a 120mm fan in a 80mm slot. It just doesnt work. As far as the mods go, what mods are you planning to do? If its just UV lights, its kind of a waste, unless you have some insane cable management and the x-navigator doesnt give you that.

ownage said:
you cant put a 120mm fan in a 80mm slot. It just doesnt work. As far as the mods go, what mods are you planning to do? If its just UV lights, its kind of a waste, unless you have some insane cable management and the x-navigator doesnt give you that.

ahh i c i didnt know that. i was just guessing that it did have the mounts for it cause my Xion case has mounts for either 80mm fans or one 120mm fan.

And yeah i agree with ya ownage on that Nemeis case, it does look cheesy. I like the more simpler designs as well so I was going to suggest a thermaltake case like the tsunami but it doesnt have a temperature monitor like Mooseman said he wants.

Back
Top Bottom