Big File Transfer

Blonde

Fully Optimized
What is the easiest way to transfer a large file from a friends computer to my computer?

I am looking at transfering a 2GB file to a friends computer in the Uk, and I am on the other side of the world...

What do I do?

How do I do it?

Well , you could check out file splitter... although i have never tried this out for myself, i thought i'd give you the link...here

yea i've used msn to transfer 250MB of data...but thats only like an 8th? i don't feel like even bothering 2 think about how much it is and it took awhile but it still sent! u could also put it on G-mail if u have avaliblity 2 that and give them ur g-mail account if u trust them that much. i know ur can use g-mail as online storage like that but i don't know it well because i don't have it...i wish i could!! :(

MooseMan said:
yea i've used msn to transfer 250MB of data...but thats only like an 8th? i don't feel like even bothering 2 think about how much it is and it took awhile but it still sent! u could also put it on G-mail if u have avaliblity 2 that and give them ur g-mail account if u trust them that much. i know ur can use g-mail as online storage like that but i don't know it well because i don't have it...i wish i could!! :(

Two things.
1. G-mail can send like only 10mb attachements. (atleast I think so)
2. Want g-mail? Pm me ur email addres and I'll send u an invitation

Use a Gmail shell extention, and upload the file to it, and also have your friend access the same accout, the same way, and then he can download it. Should be simple as that.. i dont see why it woulnt work..

Back
Top Bottom