A little about the MooseMan

really? cool lol, i'm at my school right now. i am planning on taking my A+ at the end of this year with my CIW. i havn't taken the class but one of my friends tried both and passed the CIW but failed the A+, not by much but he did. my 2 friends that have taken it say it's hard so u gotta work hard 2 get it :p i hope i can surpass my friend and pass both lol ^^

MooseMan said:
yesh, they are, maybe thats why linux picked pinguins lol, but moose are awesome 2, they live in canada, and alaska. and i think some pinguins do 2 but idk about that part.

Nope! Penguins don't live in the arctic despite what those Coke commercials try to make you think. Haha....welcome to the forums man.

Yeah man, welcome

2 things:

People tell you here to reformat.. dont beleive them
People tell you here to always upgrade when the tiniest thing goes wrong.. dont do it :D

arrizx said:
Yeah man, welcome

2 things:

People tell you here to reformat.. dont beleive them
People tell you here to always upgrade when the tiniest thing goes wrong.. dont do it :D
rofl yea i've seen both come up a few times already:p i do have some upgrading 2 do even when i just baught my main components in march but the motherboard is a peice of shit and my case just isn't doin it for me so i am probably going 2 buy NZXT's elete gamers case :)

Please dont use Profanity.

Other than that, WELCOME AND MAN ARE YOU SMART!
(i thought i was smart for taking algebra 2 as a freshman in HS. lol)

Welcome to CF mate! Yeah, most people here, if you look at the age poll, are around 15-17. No offense, but almost all of us are pretty darn smart. Of course, that's impressive with your CIW. Looking to get my A++ ceritification by June of '06. I hope you are a good addition to the CF community. Start out small, but become big. Little by little, you will grow, just as I have...

yea jac thx, i have noticed alot of people know what there talking about and thats pretty cool because i've been lookin around for people who know what i'm talking about. i'm sure eventually i'll be a regular :p for now i'm makin friends and gettin 2 kno people ^_^

Back
Top Bottom