Which Car?

not really into those cars but if i were to get one it would have to be the porche 911 turbo. but wat i really want is john sheperds car. for anyone who doesnt know go to www.shepracing.com !!!!! first street legal awd car to get into the 7 second range. but i know he set some new records lately. his car IS SWEET. lol i like tuner cars.

mmmmm mustang

2005MUSTANGROUSH4.jpg

It makes me mad though because a teacher at my school has a really nice 2005 one and that isnt right. Old ladys arent supposed to drive a car like that.

David Lindon said:
Bently Continental!!

Agreed.

Although, This car is tha best:

yenko.jpg

Or to be more realist:

That is the definate car I will buy as a first purchase: The Oldsmobile Intruigue

osv.jpg

When I went inside one, I loved it

gt-r2.JPG

DSC02486.JPG
gonna get a skyline when they come to the states. a year or two and i will have one! o i cant wait till that day.

the top one is the new skyline. i dont like it compared to the last generation but it will do.

I think I'd still take my LandCruiser FJ75 over those bad boys: I can't imagine them doing this every weekend for 18 years and still driving?

sandblast.jpg

I'll agree with fiercepc on both his choices. A nice DSM and a Skyline, two cars that will be in my garage before i die

Back
Top Bottom