Harry Potter

HRHunteRHR said:
The person you quoted never said that "Harry MUST die", but you replied to him as if he said that. I thought you were attacking him and saying that's what he said, so I naturally defended him because it was pretty obvious that he didn't every say "Harry MUST die", he said he MIGHT die. You may have quoted the wrong thing, but I was just pointing out that it would be hard for you to miss what he said unless you couldn't read correctly, or you're blind or something. But I really don't understand how I'm being immature.... Obviously what I said wasn't a "pointless statement", because you would be mature and not respond to it, if it had no meaning, why try to argue against it, there's nothing to argue.... I think you're being a little immature saying that "We don't make STUPID assumptions". Define a stupid assumption, you can't because every assumption has to have a meaning, otherwise it's a "pointless statement", hence the word "assumption". If I'm correct it means to make a direct supposition based on no evidence or fact. I had truth and evidence, you quoted something, and responded to it as if he said what you contradicted.

P.S: Please, at least have some evidence that you can show me where, in my post, does it say that Harry must die.

I know you're out of this thread here and I'm fine with that, but I have to respond to this. OK, here's the thing: maybe it was a misunderstanding, but what I got from the first post was that Harry must die. Mistakes? Misunderstanding? Excuse me? I'm not perfect. I'm sorry if you are and you're above everyone else, but, here at CF, we don't just say, oh, learn to read man. Stupid assumption? OK, let's look at the roots of "assume". When you assume, you make an @$$ out of U and ME. Get it? You've could've at least pointed out, clarified, something. However, you continued to go on and just be like that. How was it a pointless statement? Because pretty much anything could've been a better post. Clarification. Helping me see the right point. See where I'm going here? Or do you not? You can be immature and ignore what I'm trying to say, but I'm here to help people, but, as a falliable human being, I'm not perfect. And it's not in YOUR post. It's here:

Nik00117 said:
I'm an avid fan of the books. In fact before the 6th came out I predicted the death of head master I also predicted Harry getting with Rons lil sis. In the 7th book my prediction is Harry will die. So will his aunt and uncle *old magic* so will sirus I don't think he is dead though. Then I think Ron and heromine will live. But HARRY MUST DIE. Voldermort will die as well. Also you must remember that'll be an interesting site. Only voldermort can kill Harry only Harry can kill voldermort yet they can't use the wands since they have the same wand. Whets your projection. The 7th book will be by far the best. The 6th was so good I read it twice in a week. Then a third later on.
What do you think will happen, if you even read it

also its not a nerd book I know at thieving of the school year everyone was reading it from the star QB to the hottest cheerleader down to the geekest nerd. One

He says: Harry MUST die. Thank you. As I read the books, all of them, throughly, I never picked up that harry MUST die. Never. I was just asking for some evidence of that. Yes, if he's going to make that statement, he better have some evidence to back himself up. Sure, 800 pages. If he says it, he has to prove it. Just asking for some proof.

HRHunteRHR said:
Him pushing someone around has nothing to do with how long he's been here for. This isn't an e-penis contest. I was telling him to learn how to read because he is asking someone to go through a whole book series of books that range up to nearly 800 pages, to find out if it says anything about the main character dieing, when if you READ the post he quoted, it in NO WAY said that Harry MUST die, so why bother him about it??? I'm sorry if me telling someone to learn how to read over the internet bothers you, but that's not my problem. I'm also sorry if I offended you or something but it was a logical response to a falty accusation.

Yes, he said HARRY MUST DIE. Wow... pm him or something... I didn't even change his post my friend, or anything at all. He said it, ask him. You know, this debate is good, or, really, this argument, bceause it gets our minds working. Indeed. Very good.

arrizx said:
Damn, alotta work was put into that post.. lol..

Lol... just a little bit... I didn't think anyone could tell... I had to anyways... I just couldn't let those posts go away...

This thread has been reported as being pointless & appropriate, er, this is the Social Lounge, meaning it's OK to talk on any subject, as long as it obeys the rules.
The member who reported this then posts here, & discusses it!!!!? [cheeky!]

jac006 said:
Where in the whole series does it insinuate that harry must die?
Telling him to learn to read was a little uncalled for... but I see your point...

Nobody said Harry MUST die...
he said he though Harry MIGHT die...

Anyway... if we can all agree it was just a simple mistake we could all move on from that and keep talking about the films and books?

I get the impression the final book will have something very significant in the ending. At least, that's basically what JK Rowling seems to be letting on...

No he doesnt have to die, harry, ron and hermione could get together, get married (dont know how that would work) have babies and live happily ever after!

I thought I'd have another word, sorry to keep butting in, but although I fully realise that the books are briilliant, & appeal to all ages, don't get so wound up guys, we mods don't want to have to step in & warn members getting getting hot under the collar excessively, [it is getting near Christmas!!], yippeee!] so calm it please.
friendship.gif

Maurice

Also, if you get any official word of what's happening in the next book, don't post it here. I'd like to read the book from start to finish without accidently seeing a spoiler here, and I'm sure others feel the same way.

So, no spoilers!

Jk rowling says that theres going to be a bigtwist at the end and everything comes together....

Back
Top Bottom