A little about the MooseMan

yesh, they are, maybe thats why linux picked pinguins lol, but moose are awesome 2, they live in canada, and alaska. and i think some pinguins do 2 but idk about that part. btw do u kno how 2 get the links in signitures 2 work? mines being fat and wont actually be a link...

^_^ i think i will enjoy the site much, i've been lookin for a computer place 2 for 1 hangout and talk non stop on computers and also see other peoples rigs and things like that. plus i havn't been able 2 figure out a few problems with my comp, 1 which i posted under processors. so it's all good and hopefully i can become a high ranked member 1 day! :D

^^ thanks again more people for the welcome ^^ i've got a few other friends that i think would like it here and i am recommending them 2 the site, for instance sweet_jesus i think joined yesterday as well and he is in my class, which i'm in right now lol :p

"hey Mooseman", hello and welcome to CF, have a good time w/us here and enjoy the stay.

Well here most of us know a thing or two. Your more adv then me when I joined. Now i'm preparing to work on A+ Cert I need it for my business.

Back
Top Bottom