Harry Potter

jac006 said:
Excuse me.... what the heck? Wow... learn to be mature my friend. Either Harry dies, or Voldemort, or both of them. Not Harry MUST die. No. It's either one or the other. You've got some issues if you're saying that I should learn to read because you obviously don't know the rules of CF. We are mature people here. We don't make stupid assumptions and we don't say pointless statements. Please, at least have some evidence that you can show me where, in the whole series, that it says that Harry must die. Thank you.

The person you quoted never said that "Harry MUST die", but you replied to him as if he said that. I thought you were attacking him and saying that's what he said, so I naturally defended him because it was pretty obvious that he didn't every say "Harry MUST die", he said he MIGHT die. You may have quoted the wrong thing, but I was just pointing out that it would be hard for you to miss what he said unless you couldn't read correctly, or you're blind or something. But I really don't understand how I'm being immature.... Obviously what I said wasn't a "pointless statement", because you would be mature and not respond to it, if it had no meaning, why try to argue against it, there's nothing to argue.... I think you're being a little immature saying that "We don't make STUPID assumptions". Define a stupid assumption, you can't because every assumption has to have a meaning, otherwise it's a "pointless statement", hence the word "assumption". If I'm correct it means to make a direct supposition based on no evidence or fact. I had truth and evidence, you quoted something, and responded to it as if he said what you contradicted.

P.S: Please, at least have some evidence that you can show me where, in my post, does it say that Harry must die.

Either way, telling him to learn to read was uncalled for. He was only asking him where the book said that "Harry must die". Jac wasn't really trying to push him around or anything, he's not that kind of person (trust me, he's been here WAY longer than you have).

alvino said:
Either way, telling him to learn to read was uncalled for. He was only asking him where the book said that "Harry must die". Jac wasn't really trying to push him around or anything, he's not that kind of person (trust me, he's been here WAY longer than you have).

Him pushing someone around has nothing to do with how long he's been here for. This isn't an e-penis contest. I was telling him to learn how to read because he is asking someone to go through a whole book series of books that range up to nearly 800 pages, to find out if it says anything about the main character dieing, when if you READ the post he quoted, it in NO WAY said that Harry MUST die, so why bother him about it??? I'm sorry if me telling someone to learn how to read over the internet bothers you, but that's not my problem. I'm also sorry if I offended you or something but it was a logical response to a falty accusation.

just apologize to him. Damn, ur blowing the situation outta proportion.. dont be an ass..

arrizx said:
just apologize to him. Damn, ur blowing the situation outta proportion.. dont be an ass..

ROFL the irony!!

Anyways if you read the above post I DID, and I don't know why. I guess just to shut the people like you up.

arrizx said:
Thats called being scarcastic.. dont act like you ment it..

Man now I feel bad cause you're like the same as me, with all the drama at school, I feel like I was being mean to you by saying that I wanted to shut you up. I didn't really want to, I was just thinking of something witty to say. Anyways, were you being sarcastic about what YOU said, because if you were, it'd be really funny! :D

wow. thats like instant change :D

and also hijacked thread, lol.. um we can talk in my "im sorry" thread :D

Back
Top Bottom