Problem with Win XP Pro Remote Desktop Connection

wernerradio

Beta member
I am having some issued with Windows XP Pro Remote Desktop connection. I connect to the computer from home and it works just fine. When I go to the comptuer I am remotely connecting to and login the screen will not show up. Everything continues to run when it logs it, but the monitor will not display anything. I can go to my other comptuer and remotely connect and see everything fine, but when I go back to the comptuer and login after its remotely connected to, just a blank screen.

Any suggestions???

Looks like some kind of fault with your home PC, does it display things normally without you playing with Remote Desktop?

If it doesn't, then it's a hardware fault of some kind at home, maybe a dodgy monitor or broken GPU.

Everything displays fine on both comptuers. On the comptuer that I connect to I've tried 3 different monitors, and after I do a remote connection to it, the login screen is up, I login and then the monitor will not display anything. I know its there because I hit the windows key, up the up arrow etc.... to restart. When I restart and login all is fine. This just happens after I do a remote connection.

Back
Top Bottom