A little about the MooseMan

MooseMan1

Fully Optimized
hello people ^^ i just joined nov. 30th (today) as it says on my join date and i thoght i would tell some people about myself. i'm 15 years old and live in virginia and go 2 a technology school, which btw i'm also i 10th grade. My school has eather web design I and II or A+ computer repair as 2 specialized feilds 2 take. i chose Web Design over A+ and after takeing it i'm glad i did. CIW(Certified Internet Webmasters) is the company in charge of the class and we are offered to take their CIW V5 assosiate's certification test at the end of web design I. well i studied hard and was the only 1 in web design I to pass the test. so now i have a CIW certification. I also belive that i know just about everything that the A+ class learned and with study i could also pass the A+ certification. Last year was my first year at this school and i don't remember exactly how it came ^ but i was invited 2 one of my friends houses for a birthday party and i brought my crappy old gateway 2000 2 it. (7 years old 266MHz etc...) and then i decided i wanted my own computer and convenced my parents 2 help me buy 1 because i wanted 2 be able 2 play at the lan parties and stuff. so then in march of this year i baught my computer, had a limit of 500 dollars but at this point i've spent almost 1500 lol. looking trough all the bitching my computer gives me i do love it...for christmas of corse i am asking for just about everything thats computer related lol. i think that my overall knowlege in the computer field is pretty damned advanced for 15 personally, i don't say it 2 boast myself but i do feel like i know alot about PCs for my age. I'm always helping my friends with troubleshooting and will help any1 if they want 2 im me through e-mail or messenger please do ^_^ i'll do my best 2 help any1 :D

your welcome, but sorry to be so direct,but
your signature needs to be severly f'n shortened
5 lines :)
figured id warn u be4 the mods do
hope u like it here

thx all ^_^ yea i outta get pictures of the keyboard, monitor and speaker system as well, but yea i will shorten the sig lol, annoying that the links are being bitchy and wont work tho, and oops if profanity is bad >.> i wouldn't think so but maybe lol and btw corrupted the name came along because of me liking moose as my fav. animal and alot of my geek friends just refer 2 me as moose for short lol

MooseMan said:
thx all ^_^ yea i outta get pictures of the keyboard, monitor and speaker system as well, but yea i will shorten the sig lol, annoying that the links are being bitchy and wont work tho, and oops if profanity is bad >.> i wouldn't think so but maybe lol and btw corrupted the name came along because of me liking moose as my fav. animal and alot of my geek friends just refer 2 me as moose for short lol
LOL No offense MooseMan, but....a MOOSE is your favorite animal?

.....ROFL!!!!!!

And again, welcome to CF :cool:

Back
Top Bottom