Why aren't these threads being answered?????

Danwrites12

Solid State Member
Why aren't these threads being answered? Why are only certain threads responded to? That's not right.

what, you mean you made a post, and even though you bumped it noone responded?
pshaw 7 posts, i bet all you did was come wit a problem, then complain cause noone answered,
sorry i'm venting (girls)
maybe noone knows the answer to ur question, gimme a link, ill take a look.

Daniel501 said:
Why aren't these threads being answered? Why are only certain threads responded to? That's not right.

WHy don't you shut the hell up about people who are giving their valuable time to answer as many threads as they can. "That's not right" my ass. Are you a super-poster at another forum who responds to every thread by staying on 24/7? ARe you the omniscient being who can answer all. Yeah, that's what I thought. Shut Up.

And besides I have found that a lot of the same questions are constantly being brought up, sometimes even the same day so with a quick search a lot of your answers can be found that way. Laziness is noticable and even I'm guilty for posting threads knowing full well that the same questions have probably been posted before. When no one answers me its usually for that reason.

SilentScope said:
WHy don't you shut the hell up about people who are giving their valuable time to answer as many threads as they can. "That's not right" my ass. Are you a super-poster at another forum who responds to every thread by staying on 24/7? ARe you the omniscient being who can answer all. Yeah, that's what I thought. Shut Up.

I like how I can say the same tyoe of thing in three words then everyone jumps on me. That's just peachy.

IRT CLueless girl

You aren't the only person in this world.

Daniel501 said:

god damn noobs. im sick of people complaining, just take the forums for whats its worth. just grin and bear it.. i mean we cant answer everything.

Back
Top Bottom