Mac...is it true?

geek_gal

Daemon Poster
Is that true?..You cannot OC Mac's?
So if that is true, its another reason why Mac/Apple is less better(sucker, sorry of lack of wording) than teh almighty Pc eh? :D

Debate if you wish :p ..or try you Mac/Apple lovers out there :D

edit: Some Aussies might get what i mean here, or triggered my train of thought hehe :p

{woops maybe could of gone to computer and hardware section but meh either way works best}

...what goes around...comes around...
its called..*Kama* You left out the "r". It's karma.
As for Mac's not able to OC, it's due to IBM cpu's not built for it. When Apple switches to Intel cpu's then you might, maybe, be able to OC them. You'll just have to wait and see how they build them then.

yeah, it seems strange not being able to OC them, but at least they have the grafics muscle when you need them.

setishock said:
...what goes around...comes around...
its called..*Kama* You left out the "r". It's karma.

Unless he's talking about kama sutra, which of course doesnt entirely make sense....

geek_gal said:
Is that true?..You cannot OC Mac's?
So if that is true, its another reason why Mac/Apple is less better(sucker, sorry of lack of wording) than teh almighty Pc eh? :D

Debate if you wish :p ..or try you Mac/Apple lovers out there :D

edit: Some Aussies might get what i mean here, or triggered my train of thought hehe :p

{woops maybe could of gone to computer and hardware section but meh either way works best}
Psssssssssst...less better? Try worse...or badder. LOL

Anyway, like sk8ngame said: That's why there's not a variety of software available to a mac.

Thats why people who buy Mac's are such loners. :p

Back
Top Bottom