Missed job

Thats such a shame you can take it, sounds like a cool job. Are they building high end pcs with the latest hardware?

Hardly the stuff they do is extremely basic. I mean its not high end machines the most common fix is burnt out HDDs. Or CPUs burning up too. They are also preparing to switch to intels (because AMD is burning up cause of the cases). Its all low end stuff. But um i'd love the job. I know I went to several computer stores. All of them said I was fully qaulified and they'd hired me but um they didn't have the extra cash flow to afford a extra hand. And i'm starting my business up soon. However today I did give the guy my phone number and said if he needed me to work like a day or so like no on payroll call me and tell me what he wants me to do and we'll agree on a price. They are fixing to upgrade all the computers sooner (think he said bigger HDs, more ram, and reinstall the OS) And its not thel ibary. Its a different company that does it. The section he manges manges like 110 computers, and they only got like 2 guys doing it.

Back
Top Bottom