i dont feel safe anymore....

mr.monger

BSOD
well heres the deal. i used to play this game diablo 2 lod online because it was more addictive than any other game ive ever played. so i decided, this game is too addictive i need to quit. so i quit cold turkey or w/e and i wasnt on for a little bit (few days0 and when i went to check back, i found my aacount had been looted!!! now i havent given ANYONE my password so the only explanation is someone got it either off b-net or they used a keylogger. it makes me feel very very unsafe now, because i have no idea what kind of info they have gotten. can someone please comment?

ps: is there any way to see the ips of the comps that logged on to your acct?

pss: my quitting has succedded apparently because i wasnt very angry at having lost everything, i was just distressed that omeone somehow got my password.

Listen to Feircepc & others, repetitive griping won't get you anywhere. :(

please dont post stuff about how to hack peoples account. very inapropriate. and there are lots of hackers lol so dont go cold turkey or pay lol.

Feircepc said:
please dont post stuff about how to hack peoples account. very inapropriate. and there are lots of hackers lol so dont go cold turkey or pay lol.

uhh i didnt i was just wondering how i could find out to secure my pc more because i really dont want people finding out my passwords. besides d2 is free...

if i'm not mistaken, i think that was sarcasm, note the "lol" at the end
yeah i know how u feel, i dont keep antivirus on when i play games, so im pretty vulnerable
;)

Back
Top Bottom