Harry Potter

arrizx said:
Movies are fine, the books are huge, i dont bother reading them. lol.. ahh well

The books are 50x better than the movies. And this also applies to other stuff, not just harry potter.

That's an interesting summary i have to say ... although i might not agree with it, yet predictions are only predictions, they may be right or they may be wrong, but most like J.K Rowling will probably surprise us with something else ...

HRHunteRHR said:
Learn to read.

Excuse me.... what the heck? Wow... learn to be mature my friend. Either Harry dies, or Voldemort, or both of them. Not Harry MUST die. No. It's either one or the other. You've got some issues if you're saying that I should learn to read because you obviously don't know the rules of CF. We are mature people here. We don't make stupid assumptions and we don't say pointless statements. Please, at least have some evidence that you can show me where, in the whole series, that it says that Harry must die. Thank you.

Doesnt it say that "one cannot live without the other" ?

Ive read them all millions of times. The next one isnt going to be out for another year! :( Watched the film the other night. It was so rubbish...Missed so much.

I find the quddich scenes good, but I got all grumpy when they didnt bother to show the world cup. Missed half the plot at the start as well

calm down... HRHunteRHR, that was uncalled for... also, reduce your sig to 5 lines please, its 8 at the moment...

LMAO. Yea Voldermort walks up to Harry and goes hey mate wanna go have a cup of tea. Honsetly he is right I believe in the 5th book it said one cannot live without the other. Plus JK also said she wants to end the series. I mean if Harry lives then um the story is still ongoing. It would be ahuge fan base demanding to know what happens after that. I heard a other theory. 7th book at the very end a boy wakes up and thinks what a dream. I doubt that even though others have done that. I think harry will die with voldermort. I think sirus is still alive too. However I don't think he'll be alive much longer. THe 5th book did give us a lot of information. The movies suck compared to the books. I was right about the 6th book or very close to it.

Yeah, I know she's said that she doesn't want to go on, but, still, it never says, anywhere, as far as I know, that Harry HAS to die. We can only assume. Of course, I say that Harry and Voldemort will both die. Sirius is dead in my opinion. Dumbledore is floating around somewhere... a ghost I say. lol...

No I believe the propchey in the 5th one said somthing along those lines one cannot live without the other.

Back
Top Bottom