firefox rules

Firefox is great... i hate using IE, but theres some things that FF cant run, so i have to go back to IE...

I don't use firefox (I downloaded it and installed it once but didn't like the look of it so uninstalled it), apart from the security, what other benifits does it have over IE?

I've noticed its alot more stable as well as being supposedly safer because it itsn't aimed at, yet it'll be aimed at alot more now, and holes will be found.

I do love it though, and use it all the time, especially because of the tab feature which is just amazing.

You can download skins for it by the way if you don't like the look.

Its also the only internet browser that works on my universities computers because they have been set up badly and crash all the time.

when i am forced to use ie i feel wierd, the most telling thing about how good firefox is is that once you use it you can't ever go back.

The tabs are simply genius and the middle click delete-undo delete makes everything so fast

my favourite thing is that the bookmarks folder at the top, one middle click and my top 8 favourites all open simultaneously and are all loaded within 30 seconds (although this is irrelevant, by the time i finish with the first the second is guaranteed to be loaded, then third, fourth etc).

If they really could sort out definitive extensions it would be perfect. Although I remember a few years ago when nothing (java, flash etc) would work and now it all does.

Also one final good thing (maybe bad, i hate monopolies in all forms) due to the google search box. Because google is simply so rich and powerful, if they totally back firefox microsoft will basically be f'd (sorry for the expression).

firefox, i adore it.

If you still have doubts, have a race with someone on ie on how quick you can read a forum :)

Tone

well i agree with most here. 1. everyone is intitled to their own opinion of which browser they like. 2. firefox is more safe and reliable but will soon be targeted at more so than now. 3. most people are used 2 using IE so the swich seems odd at first but i think most people who use firefox for a little while will fall in love. 4. your not a n00b if u like IE, some people don't like change and there is nothing wrong with that. My fav. is firefox because of tabbed browsing, more customization, and able to tweak the browser anyway you want. also a tip for every1 for those who don't know, some things do require IE like a few people said, for example windows update or hotmail, u can get an extension off their website for a open in IE link on ur right click. i find it very useful and recommend getting it ^_^

Back
Top Bottom