game sites

Well ... he probably doesn't want to bypass the school filters because if he did, he wouldn't be asking here ... tell your friend to try google ?

yeah, tell your "friend" to try google, because you can't actually say stuff like taht here,

pm me if you want more info ;)
please delete my post/edit it if it is deemed innappropriate.

i dont understand why you guys are putting the word friend in quotes im not kidding about this shit and arcade does count and this isnt against the rules to ask if anyone know if any games sites that dont't have the word game in the url.

and what do your purpose i type in at google? should i type in sites without games?? games sites will just come up with the word game in the url.

im not asking to bypass anything at all. im asking for something perfectly legal on these forums. im sorry if you guys are that uptight and think im trying to bypass a filter. seriously it doesn't take that much energy to type a few game sites. hell i will even take game sites WITH the word game in the url, like i said my friend is pie charting this.

dyserq said:
To be honest, i don't know how the story fits, seriously, unless your going to go through the whole internet, including the invisible web which i am sure holds the most information, there is absolutely no way to archive or even list every single game website without the word 'game' in the URL ... it really just depends on the size of his poll ...

what is the "invisible web"?

Back
Top Bottom