Talk about Invasion of privacy eh?

like 12
1337DuD3 said:
Will the Process even show up though...?

all dependns upon how secure/expensive the program is, odds are good it dosent, but it wouldnt be hard to find in the hard drive.. i dont think.. eh, who knows..

Well. Here's what you do, put a NEW keylogger on. Get his password, log into his account, give yourself administrator powers and presto, when it asks to run the program select NO. Problem solved.

1337DuD3 said:
If you're like 15, I could understand, but if you're 16/17 then man, that's lame.

yeha that would suck, tho im 15, and my dad dont do it. haha. anyway. try booting in safe mode, and find it under the admin, or use the cmd promp, and kill the program from there..

Basically what you should gather form all of this is that, yes, there are PLENTY of ways to toast little miss nanny. Just CMD promp her ass and she'll be leaving in no time flat...

setishock said:
So you say to help him is a no no and turn right around and give him suggestions how to get around it.
If daddy owns the computer and pays for the internet connection he can do as he damn well pleases and you just have to go along with the program.
How old are you?

A bit harsh, but true.

yes, but if he really felt that way, he would have locked the thread.. its just tring to be a mod. enforce things, but not care at the same time. because he says, and looks like hes modding, but if its really innipropriate, he would have locked this.. (when ever seti looks at this, for free to edit my post):D

another thing you might be able to do is go into the startup programs and uncheck netnanny..if somebody else knows the command necessary to do that, that'd be helpful

Back
Top Bottom