Im sorry..

Ahahahaha don't take it personally. I saw the picture of you, and you don't look like someone that goes on computer forums, then to find you appologizing because you "have been having problems". I guess you can't judge a book by its cover..... How old are you?

15, but only by about 15 days.. lol..

And nah, i didnt take it personally.. dont worry..

"have been having problems"

What that mean, like i look like im problem prone, or like what. Because im just having problems with some girls.. eh.. what can i say, lol, and also some really annoying people, and i think about all the BS that i put up with from everyone. and there just a bunch of drama going on.. and its gettin to me, lol and im become irritable..

Same here. Man, when I'm irritable, I get pissed fast, though the ironic thing is, my tolerance level is honestly high.

Same here... but right now, is just one of those times, where u wanna rip someones head off. People (adults) think that im changing. so yeah.. but i dont know honestly if i am or not. im just worried about some people.. and taking things to personally, and junk like that..

haha, it was a joke yo.. anyway's ..everyone has a bad day once in awhile, the real trick is not to let it get you down.:p

That's cool, no matter how hard things get...tomorrow is another day.Those are really good words that my girlfriend always tells me..it keeps me going !!;)

Back
Top Bottom