Missed job

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Today I was the libary and this tech guy was building a computer for the libary in the back. Well I was going home so I decieded to watch him. I did he forget a important detail I watching our he did the CPU and all then I noticed the power cord on the CPU fan wasn't plugged in. So before he blew it up I stepped forward and said you forgot to plug in the CPU fan. He looked at me like WTF who is this kid telling me how to do my job. He went W/E I went just open the case you'll see it. He did he went o he then kinda relieased I wasn't BSing him. He asked my age I sai 16. He went how did I know it. I went its a hobby working on them. HE then offered me a job. 9 bucks a hour starting computer tech guy. They kinda short. I then said on dec 15 Itold him I was moving. but he said I should of came in 4 months ago and caught him doing it. However he said he was going send in a really good word to the libary at ramstein whichw ill be where i'm leaving. Appranelty he used to work there and knows the manger of the libary who does all the hiring. We ended up talking for good bit then he said any other 16 year old wouldn't of even noticed. He quizzed me too so when I get over to germany first thing i'll do is head down the libary. I asked them about working there but they said no I was too young. But now they said they would hire me. Wish I would of gone back there again and said a few more words o well.

Yup I would love that job to. Working on computers and getting paid for it :) not only that it would help in me getting contections for my b usiness which is going up this summer.

good job! something similar happened to me. I was at the computer shop, and i was buying a bigger hdd and they were installing it for me since it was free so w/e.
and then i got talking to the manager and he asked me my age, i told him 15, and he offered me a job, i didnt take it because it's too far.

But Congrats to you :p

I went down to several computer stores. I asked if they would hire me they alls aid no. I asked them to give me a quick quiz theyh said unless i have teh A+ Cert behind me they won't look at me. Which I think is gay. I mean really I know when I go to bestbuy or staples half the time the tech guys there are half as knownledge able as me. I asked on guy if they'll be carrying mobos that support the new AMD socket. He went you mean socket a? That was several weeks ago.

that sounds really awesome man. i was thinking of owning my own computer building business. yeah i love putting them together but i suck at toubleshooting. but anyways, nice man.

wiktorek01 said:
good job! something similar happened to me. I was at the computer shop, and i was buying a bigger hdd and they were installing it for me since it was free so w/e.
and then i got talking to the manager and he asked me my age, i told him 15, and he offered me a job, i didnt take it because it's too far.

But Congrats to you :p

Yea same thing happened to me, I'm 15 and I have a job waiting at Lucas FIlms down in Marin. I have to wait till I can drive because it's down near Marin (I live in Northern California near the Lucas Ranch where he films). It's coolio because one of the workers said that with my knowledge, I could get a job faster than my mom!

Back
Top Bottom