Nearly suspended...Over computers

Fitlers are easy to crack. The computers at the libary have a gay setting of 800 by 600 I simply restart and change the setting before it can block it from me. Or the generic computer login at school can't be saved onto. Well lets just say some years back I started paying attention to how one my teachers typed in her password. Now I got my entire business plan on her login plus she got fired for misconduct with a other teacher. I know one kid who breaks the sonic wall fliters all the time. But thats gay. I mean heh i've been playing ME, 1000AD, and computer forums at my school forever since I was like in 6th grade never been blocked/

Eh, best not mess with proxys at school....if you do use PFF. Also you might be able to ask the net admin to unblock CF?

Well, it's interesting... some forums are blocked at my school (luckily not this one). Yeah, and I'm posting this without my sig... lol... experiment...

edit: it looks weird...

sigh, id try that except that all the tech people at my school think that any site that ends in .net or .com is evil, and even though you guys are .org they would think that since you don't have a mission statement or contact information (adresses) then they think that you are rapists

(no joke)
:D

Yea same here I was once talking to a guy online on IRC my teacher went exit out who don't know if he is a rapist. I went um, i';ve known him for like 4 years now. My school is the same way. I mean honstely i've been on the net since I was 7 my only big mniss up was when I was 10 seeing all those comericals of AOL. I tried stole my dads CC thinking o i'll cancel it and redo it. Well um, I forgot about the cancelation part and 3 months later I had a nice bill to pay :(

My teachers know i go on CF. Sometimes my IT teacher has a look at the topics aswel...No suspension at all for me!

I hide mine, and hope he dosent use his NetOp, to see what im doing from his computer.. so yeah, i have been threatened, but.. oh well lol.. i still do it anyway..

That sucks. LOL My school is well, utterly retarded. The computers there are hardly living and the BLOCK every single THING! So I wait until I get home. Problem solved. LOL ><"

I know our shcool computers are going down too. I told the IT guy too. I told him to check the inside of a case sounds like the CPU fan or some fan is hitting a wire and over time it may cut it or the fan might break. Haven't done it yet. Mrs. Folse lets me do it. Shes cool but I can say i'm researching computer topics since my business is computers anyways. Our school only gets gay if a lot of poeple starts it. Like miniclips.com it got blocked because um everyone was goingthere. I kinda started it :) miniclips btw is the best gaming to do in school, easy, no dls.

Back
Top Bottom