firefox rules

computer_tom

Baseband Member
i think firefox rules, way beter than IE (cant believe that i type those to letters :'( ). i want to here what other people think! whether or not you like it POST!

thank you
computer_tom

Lol, good idea for a thread, but EVERYONE and there brother uses firefox.. but yeah its nice

arrizx said:
Lol, good idea for a thread, but EVERYONE and there brother uses firefox.. but yeah its nice

i agree. you're not cool until you use firefox. it's in the rule books.

Andrew2020 said:
If you don't use firefox your a NOOB. or just got a new computer or reinstalled a OS. OMG NOOBS
STFU god damn, i mean look at his post count, he hasnt been around very long, so he dosent know that everyone uses it.. Besides its all personal preferences.. Deal with other opinions no matter what it is..

Um seriously if you want to find someone that uses IE ask someone who knows JACK about computers. They'll say wahts that I bet its a hacker program or somthing along those lines.

Nik00117 said:
Um seriously if you want to find someone that uses IE ask someone who knows JACK about computers. They'll say wahts that I bet its a hacker program or somthing along those lines.

haha yeah my roommate won't download it because he thinks it's something only for "advanced" computer users.

Its not I got my entire faimly hooked on it. I showed the tech guy he was quick impessed however before teh school uses it they have to contact the company look at the code and all that good stuff to make sure its not a "h0kxr program" but I heard that a recent survery showed a 15% decline in IE use and 15% increase in firefox. Your talking MILLIONS of internet users switching since its lunch which is a HUGE accomplishment for any company. I only wish Microsoft would make IE a option so you don' talways got it so annoying. My dad used to hate Firefox thinking its slow and all. Well then we got dail up, he then relieased what i meant. He was like wow this is faster then IE. I was like um no ya think. Then we spent 30 mins dling the faster fox ext (on a 56k which seems like smoke singals without the smoke) now firefox is all he really uses. Frankly firefox could charge for their product i'd pay it. I know a lot of poeople that I talk about it too say o thats for techy geeks. a year or so ago when I begin using it I couldn't tell you the difference between a CPU slot, and a ram slot.

Back
Top Bottom