*URGENT* A huge project i have to do to graduate..

mrsmellybelly

Beta member
Ok so im a senior and i got this massive project to do to graduate. I want to do it on computers. I have to pick a topic that has a lot of material, and I have to prove something. I been thinking for about a week and cant come up with anything solid. I need some help reallly bad

do it on vikings. vikings own. or, you could make a tesla coil... not on computers, but it would still be fun.

wait do you mean you want to do the project on the computer or do you want to do the project about computers? if it is about computers do it about the history of amd or sumtin like that.

Or debate the difference between products. Good god I think most of us could write a 5 page reporton that online here from our own memories. Or do a project on how one compent of a computer works. Once my friend had to do a project simliar to this. He wrote a pice of hardware on some slips of paper. Fliped them over covered his eyes and picked them out of a hat. He did a damn good job at it too.

mrsmellybelly said:
Ok so im a senior and i got this massive project to do to graduate. I want to do it on computers. I have to pick a topic that has a lot of material, and I have to prove something. I been thinking for about a week and cant come up with anything solid. I need some help reallly bad

1st of all i'll say "welcome to CF"...

As far as the project goes i would have to say that OC-n is one of the hottest subjects on the net today.Or you can do a subject on modding, both can be proven effective as long as you know what your doing...lol

Something that you could go into detail about is ... the endless debates about which product is better than one, PCs and Macs as someone suggested before or something different like which one is better out of Windows and Linux ...

Do the difference in CPU types and speeds, such as AMD Athelon64 vs intel Pentium 4 w/ HT. That's a hot topic; plud you could even make in more in-depth if you compared how they each stack up to each other when OCed. That there is a sweet project with a lot of things to prove and PLENTY of articles and reviews out there. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom