Top 10 reasons Intel will not participate in the Dual Core Duel

lol that was funny, did AMD actually post it on the news part on there main page or what? cas it is quite unproffesional but completey hilarious intel are so cuT!!!

Interesting, very interesting... arrizx, man, you better watch it, lol, but seriously, amd was right to do it. It let's people know who's really in control. Professional? I think it's quite unprofessional to just let your opponents walk all over you. You've got to stand up and spread the word.

keep in mind that i started this thread ONLY for laughs. This isnt the first time AMD pulled a joke on Intel. Keep that in mind.

How is it unprofessional? It's just a joke. So are big companies supposed to look like faceless corporations that are like robots? I don't think so...

well on this one i have to agree with arrizx, it wasn't very high of AMD do joke around with other big competitors. I am an Intel fan but i do like AMD as well. I do agree even if it was a joke it was very unprofessional and not a good move by AMD. from my knowlege Intel hasn't been making jokes on AMD...even if they have that would just make both companies look like little kids fighting.

Back
Top Bottom