My intel vs ur Amd..?

You can banter this AMD versus Intel junk around till you're cold in the ground. What it comes down to is what does the job for you. Both have good points and both have thier bad points.
If you guys recall the threads in the past got so out of hand over this topic that folks got suspended accounts and in some cases a ban. Please I know you believe one is better than the other and you want to brag and talk about your cpus and your systems, but please for me keep it civilized. And um BTW these threads go in the processor section.
And yes arrizx I read the other thread...

I wasnt even aware there were pipelines on a processor. So yeah. but one problem, i would over clock, buts its dell (please dont yell custom fanboys). anyway id need to flash bios.. nor do i know how to do that. i got some work ahead of me..

setishock said:
You can banter this AMD versus Intel junk around till you're cold in the ground. What it comes down to is what does the job for you. Both have good points and both have thier bad points.
If you guys recall the threads in the past got so out of hand over this topic that folks got suspended accounts and in some cases a ban. Please I know you believe one is better than the other and you want to brag and talk about your cpus and your systems, but please for me keep it civilized. And um BTW these threads go in the processor section.
And yes arrizx I read the other thread...

yeah i know you did. But i would have posted there, but more people look here, then in the sub forums.. so i posted here and by here i ment before it did get moved to the processors section..:D

And im not trying to brag about my Intel, i mean how can i, this is an Amd forum. oh well ill keep it civilized...

Try this then in the future. Start a thread in the section where it goes then go to the lobby and put up the link to the thread. That would attract attention.

As a wise flash man once said "STFU NOOBS!"! :p

My 2.7GHz Athlon 64 would smoke all yall!

But even better.....

MY AMAZINGLY LEET Compaq Presario!

At only 8 years old, it is a force to be reconned with.... *Silence of Crowd*

With a WOPPING 128Megs of POWERRFUL SDRAM, it will own! *Gasps from Crowd*

An amazing 16Megabyte integrated graphics card will TEAR YOU APART!!!!
*Crying babies from Crowd*

A 50Watt Power Supply that could fry the biggest cockroach in your basement!!!*zomgz from Crows*

And finally, a super huge 8 Gigabyte Hard Drive!!!! *Omgz I can hold all my text documents now!! from Crowd*

All this in one package available at your door for only ONE EASY PAYMENT OF....

$19.95 USD

Buy Now! :D :D :D :D

And finally....

No man, everyone hates my CPU. It's a Pentium D :) But it suits my needs, and I find nothing wrong with it. It plays BF2 quite nicely in fact.

alvino said:
The Pentium 4 isn't so bad. The Northwood and Gallatin cores were awesome, back when Intel didn't do anything stupid.
yeah u are right. My P4 3.0Ghz northwood kicks ass :D

No problems with heat, and I have very bad cooling.
Isn't a monster when it comes to power usage like the presscots.
Can count the first 8 million digits in pi in about 9 minutes.

Mr. F said:
No man, everyone hates my CPU. It's a Pentium D :) But it suits my needs, and I find nothing wrong with it. It plays BF2 quite nicely in fact.

yeah, my p4. does everything that i need it to do, and so does my graphics card, i mean its not the best, i cant even play half life 2 on best settings, but who cares, i still play the game, but as for the processor, i dont mind it at all. its great for me. works just fine...

I hear Northwood is mad good, and I hear the Prescott is horrible.

Anyways, your 3500+ at 2.7GhZ doesn't own everyone, Hunter. ;]

DirtBikeRidr said:
i onno. my p4 3.2ghz owns my friends amd 3000.

Yeah, but it depends on the other components too. If they were the exact same specs, then, sure, yeah, intel beats amd. Otherwise, nah... my 3500+ could spank that 3.2ghz. With my specs v.s. yours, that is... lol...

Back
Top Bottom