Talk about Invasion of privacy eh?

[w00t!]gAme*

Baseband Member
my dad recently got a program called Net Nanny.
hes been claimiing that he can see my msn convos? Is this true or can ne program do trhat or is he just liein...

He is stalking you.. watching your every move. Kissing your Girlfriend? He has you zoomed in from the hacked government sattelites. Skipping school? The GPS locater implanted in your should tells him. Saying bad stuff on MSN? Using a program called Net Nanny, He's seeing what you type! OMG!

Lol jk, i dont see how a program like that would work, although i do know that there are programs that will track what webstites you visit. So be carful were you go!

(if i were you, i would ask if his father constantly monitored him. The answer will probably be no. Tell him to trust you, that your a good kid. Ask very nicely for your privacy!)

Yeah, programs like that most likely record convos. A keylogger would be more effective, but, if I were you, I just wouldn't say anything bad. Lol... there are ways around programs like that but I'm not going to tell you because it's illegal......

Hmm? Net Nanny basically uses a keylogger. A keylogger can basically track every keystroke you make. Of course, you could simply remove the program with any AntiSpyware program. I don't think that's illegal, is it?

I would just use the onscreen typer... lol... so it doesn't log keystrokes. Of course, if the software takes pics every 5 seconds, you're dead. Keylogger's are bad stuff man...

So you say to help him is a no no and turn right around and give him suggestions how to get around it.
If daddy owns the computer and pays for the internet connection he can do as he damn well pleases and you just have to go along with the program.
How old are you?

Yeha, good point setis. Unless he's 18 and he lives in his parents home and bought the comp and the internet connection. Then... lol... but seriously, you can't really do anything unless you paid for the comp and the internet connection with blood, sweat, and tears...

yea, if you know what your doing theres always ways around it, but try talkin to him, my friend had netnanny until he was 15 :D lol

Back
Top Bottom