Projector Screens

macbook

Fully Optimized
Hey

I ordered my projector like 5 mins ago, a HD PROJECTOR, WOOOT! That goes up to 11m screen!!!!

The only problem is, i dont have a screen. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make a cheap screen roughly 2m in size, that would hang from the ceiling?

My best idea is to use a roller blind!!!! CHEAP!!!

Maybe a big rolly shit of paper, that way after a while when it gets dirty or crumpled or ripped, you can pull it down a little more and rip it. Or how about a big piece of posterboard? Um, your wall?

I dont have any more wallspace!! Its taken up by cupboards, beds, computers, tv's and everything else, it also needs to be able to be stored in a small space!

technoman I hope you're not the kind to read the first post, then scroll down and hit reply. He JUST said he doesn't have anymore wallspace.

OMG, im gettin one too, its in the mail ;)
but i went the extremeley cheap way (seriusly, im only 14)
i got an adaptor for your monitor
anyway
I'm just gonna use a white bedsheet, as i cannot afford a screen :D

yeah, that's a good idea... hang a bed sheet from the ceiling... it won't take up space because you just duck under it and use other things...

exactly, and it doesnt cost $400 for a stupid stand :)
and you can get really big ones, i'm gonna need one, because i'm planning to use about 200 inches (or about 4.8 meters :D) of pure projection Call of Duty 2 :D

I have ripped my posters down and now im projecting onto a blue wall, the brightness makes it possible to project onto any wall!

Back
Top Bottom