Best Game !!??

yeah, i like bf2 but i use driving games for my xbox, you get the feel better than pressing buttons on a keyboard

I'm surprised most people aren't picking COD 2 as one of the top games to play. Must be too new. The demo for the 360 is hard to play. I hate the stupid controllers on the new XBox. Apparently, you have to use both analog sticks to control your guy's movement. Too much for me to handle. I'll just stick with my keyboard and PC for those kind of games. One more reason why I don't care for dedicated gaming console. Not use to it.

TRDCorolla said:
I'm surprised most people aren't picking COD 2 as one of the top games to play. Must be too new. The demo for the 360 is hard to play. I hate the stupid controllers on the new XBox. Apparently, you have to use both analog sticks to control your guy's movement. Too much for me to handle. I'll just stick with my keyboard and PC for those kind of games. One more reason why I don't care for dedicated gaming console. Not use to it.

Left analog is basic movements like forward, backward, strafe left, strafe right. Right analog is to look. How is it that hard? It's like using the WASD for basic movements and mouse for looking. :rolleyes:

mammikoura said:
Well there are some good driving games.
Flatout was very good, but it was quite short.
Colin McRae rally has always been nice.
Also the 1st TOCA was good, though now the graphics might look quite old. Never played the 2nd TOCA game.

And yeah, with BF2 the loading times suck, and I don't like how the "soldiers" can't shoot a 3 round burst so that all of the bullets would hit in a small area, they are on the ground shooting with an m4 and the recoil is the same as a 30kg dude shooting with an M60 while standing up. And also I don't like it how they can take like 5 shots without getting killed. And 1 headshot doesn't kill (exept with sniper) and sniper doesn't kill from 1 shot (exept headshot).
And somebody was telling me how realistic that games is!

But still it's a good game.

VERY TRUE!! DUde like none of the guns are accurate, and like you pretty much just stated, it wouldn't matter if they were, you'd still need to hit them like 325235235 times, or be like 5 feet away from them and put at least a whole clip in them. After playing that game for a while, I realized why the vehicles were heavily used, they are the only things that can kill!

But, my favorite game of all time is CS 1.6 Whoever said Source is good is crazy. That game is just BAD! If you don't believe me, look at the gaming per month chart on www.steampowered.com and you'll see what I mean.

Next to CS 1.6, it's BF2 because even though you can't really kill anything, the game is still really pretty....

Next would be Half-Life 2 Deathmatch surprisingly. If you like Unreal Tournament style gameplay with great graphics, take a shot at it.

Games I HATE:

America's Army: The graphics suck, the game-play sucks, and the fact that I can't play online because I have to beat the impossible MOUT house is just plain stupid.

CS:S: Buggy, demanding, requires NO SKILL, and they haven't updated the skins even though it's been out for over a year, and yet they have come out with DOD:S and various other mods.

Halo for PC: OMG that game is SSSOOOOO demanding!!! It's hella choppy, and no one plays it anymore! Halo 2 had been out for over a year, thank god it hasn't come out for PC, I guess they learned their lessons with Halo for PC....

I want to try COD2, if it's an EA game, I'll have it within the next two weeks or so.

I'm one of those online game addicts, usually i don't play with a very basic artificial intelligence, i play with real people across the internet ... currently i'm playing Gunz Online, pretty good game if you ask me :)

Back
Top Bottom