The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

I'm 30 years old. Can't you tell?

cj2033ip.jpg

Bahahahahahahaha

Great..just great piccies CJ..very funny..you look like you have a good sense of homour for a 30 yr old, not as serious as some ...(like my bro :rolleyes: )
Older people can be such a stick in the mud..seriously!
nnneeeeewhooo

Btw nioce photos wh**e'n :p

edit: yeah i agree with Dyserq (^) Cj looks younger

^..Someones happy...lol

And *Dam*
..this thread is like Sooooo long, its getting as bad as Word Association, a bit on the pointless side, why is there so many dead photo links in here, that really anoys me on some forums, the fan forum im on they remove dead links, dead photos etc, they are really tidy :) another reason why i luv that forum.

No, never mind, you dont get what im trying to say, or explain. N/m

Anyways on with the pictures

I understand what you mean.
not that ihs links in particular are dead, but that the thread does contain dead links...

but the thread was started nearly a year ago... some people change and delete pictures... some others decide that they no longer wan their picture displayed and delete it.

as to why they aren't deleted... it'd be too much like hard work to go through the thread editing all the dead links.

mabye you should prune this one the links run all the way up the right side! 100 pages! damn!

Wow! Athlon??? You havent been on here for aggggeess. Stumbled across your space the other day though :D

Back
Top Bottom