just got my BF2

mammikoura

Golden Master
yeah, after the long wait I decided to go and buy it.
I would personally like to kick someone to the nuts because the updates are so big. I need to download updates for about 2h before I can play my new game :(

And now by this purchase I can say bye bye to my maths book, bye bye to some parts of my already so huge amount of about 6h sleep per night. I just hope I don't fail the maths course because we have a test tomorrow. But if I fail the test I'll just study more so I can pass it when I do it the 2nd time.

So how many of u play BF2 on european servers? And david, any possibility to get a BF2 server like we have with CS: S, UT 2k4 and SOF2?

That is why you have to be like me. Don't install it yet until the quarter is finished. I have to wait just one more week for me to install all my new games. I was considering Battlefield 2 when I was at EB Games, but thought the game was getting old. I was also thinking about CS: Source because of FPS Doug (Boom!! Headshot), but it's based on an older graphics engine so really, not much improvement there.

TRDCorolla said:
That is why you have to be like me. Don't install it yet until the quarter is finished. I have to wait just one more week for me to install all my new games. I was considering Battlefield 2 when I was at EB Games, but thought the game was getting old. I was also thinking about CS: Source because of FPS Doug (Boom!! Headshot), but it's based on an older graphics engine so really, not much improvement there.

NO! Screw school! Me plays me precious BF2. :D
I really can't care less about studying maths right now.
BF2 was a must for me. I don't usually buy many games, only some very very nice multiplayers. And then I play alot of them.
Previously I was playing stuff like americas army, delta force, FEAR demo and BF2 demo so I decided to get something that is better than all of those together.

*tisk tisk*

School should come first!
You learn the very hard way ..alot of times

Hey! Is'nt BF2 just been released? Or em i thinking of a diffrent one?..

Im kinda left behind in my gaming news and gaming now :(
Dam lifes so busy and demanding! :mad:

yea um I don't worry about school much. I mean today my dad talked to me he said dno't you got finals coming up. I went yup. HE went have you been studying. I went nope. He went are going study. I went most likely not. However i've always had a easy time maintaing my grades.

Back
Top Bottom