First XBOX 360 Troubles

Replacing all the powerbars fro the xbox 360 would be like pocket change for bill gates :p Plus why should we care what costs him money... Windows cost him money to make didin't it? :p

Chris

I went to Target today and the kiosk there was down. Haha...kinda sucked, but the controller is sure the best thing ever. So light and ergonomic. :D

Yeah, the problems will be sorted out.

Plus, if you think the demos are good that they are showing, wait for the final releases, and games to come. Those demos showing at the moment, have alot of glitches...

I'm getting one though in time to come, and I think the car game you are talking about TRDCorolla is Project Gotham Racing, unless our talking about Test Drive, in which case, you know the depth of field? In time for that movie, they added that on after, though everything else is real. They say for the final release they'll get depth of field working on the console in real time.

Having a xonsole is OK, but when you have lots ofproblems with it, the best thing is to buy a PC. and in which, you can do more stuff with it

spank_fusion said:
Screw that. Consoles are the best!

I second that. Gaming on the couch is the best. :D

About the Xbox 360 problems, there have been reports that it's because of the power supply (aka "power brick"). It tends to overheat and become unstable. That in turn makes the 360's powerline unstable and the whole system goes wacko. Some people have solved this problem by propping it up on a box, hanging it with some string, putting it in a well venilated area etc. Just don't put it where it's tight and can easily trap heat.

To the people who said they'd rather stick with computers, thats fine, yet, you don't need to update a console, yet you know its going to perform on all games that come out for it.

In this case, with the XBOX 360, you are also getting a top system for the price of a very low spec PC. Yes, you can't install programs on it, etc, yet the games will run fantastically, and will look great.

I also prefer to sit the living room on the couch, with a drink, and play games on the big screen. It just seems to make more sense. Though I'm a PC gamer of course too, but I def play consoles more...

My XBOX crashed a few times. I went: Screw this! I'm getting a DVD/VCR combo!

It costed me $270 ($310 with tax) for that beast! It works marvelously

Back
Top Bottom