Just Curious....

arrizx said:
uh, someone needs to chill.. he was just wondering.. how many tiems does it need to be said i mean damn. the dude, didnt want a war on this, but thats what u guys are turning it into. just give it a rest people. he knows there is one. and geek_gal, its not for there peaice and quite, its so they can bitch about users behind our backs. oh, wait i ment that they can discusss improvments upon the forums... my bad..

HA HA, me chill? no no...you need to, i wasnt 'starting a war' either, i mean god, spank is cool, hes alot to this forum, i cant say the same from some others tho :\ He does'nt do pointless threads thats why im in it :D..its worth posting in and saying your say too, its called chat :)..mmmkay?!

and i wasnt 'yelling' either lol you do not 'yell' over the interweb dude! o dear that made me laugh ..a little..its called
"Stating ones opinion, you know free of speech that *everyone* is entailed to”?!

and yes i understand what you mean spank, you have a right to, everyone does they are a memeber of this great forum so they can ask and etc what they want so dont think 'me' personally was somehow saying you are wrong doing so...mmkay? :)

geek_gal said:
HA HA, me chill? no no...you need to, i wasnt 'starting a war' either, i mean god, spank is cool, hes alot to this forum, i cant say the same from some others tho :\ He does'nt do pointless threads thats why im in it :D..its worth posting in and saying your say too, its called chat :)..mmmkay?!

and i wasnt 'yelling' either lol you do not 'yell' over the interweb dude! o dear that made me laugh ..a little..its called
"Stating ones opinion, you know free of speech that *everyone* is entailed to”?!

and yes i understand what you mean spank, you have a right to, everyone does they are a memeber of this great forum so they can ask and etc what they want so dont think 'me' personally was somehow saying you are wrong doing so...mmkay? :)

My Opinion is you're annoying.

Swift said:
My Opinion is you're annoying.

I understand and i get the picture ..YOU DONT LIKE ME..
Do i care?.. No.. not really :) ... But you opinion has been noted ;)
(Btw i did pm you Swift.. i take it you understand and will stop it now?)
newho [/end]

HRHunteRHR said:
And about the war, I'm with Agent Smith :cool: .... Neo is way too over-rated! :D

yeeeeaahhhh....ok then...

Im on Batmans team...Hes cool :cool:

Back
Top Bottom