Fans are now proven to be lethal according to... me!

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
Fans are weapons of mass destruction!!!

Today I was trying to fix my fan, I had the computyer on, I put my finger in, the hand on the outside of the chasis. The fan caught along the top of my index finger and the sharp little plastic edges ripped open my finger. This hurt quite a bit as far as computer injuries go! The wierd part was that I was bleeding, but not alot.... Then I saw red streaks on the fan, and felt something wet on my other hand.

The blood had been sucked in through the fan and sprayed all over my hand and my monitor!!! lol

SO the lesson here is, don't underestimate fans, and be very careful when using them.

Yes it's doing ok, but there are now dust particles in the wound because I was cleaning off the computer organs and got dust in it so now it looks like a rock in my hand.... :(

BTW if anyopne wants to make donations to this poor child for his suffering with his wretched computer... I'm up 4 it 4 lyf! :p

lol i did that with my really old computer bit luckingly it was made really badly and then fin just came off XD or my hand is rock hard XD eithier way :p

Hehehhe! The blood stain is still there, I left it as a reminder to all yee who dare to turn on my bloody fan of doom! Masybe they can make a GOOD sequel to the doom series this time, called Doom: The Fan From Hell!

Go clean it with some sort of disinfectant, seriously man. It can get infected badly with the dust and all. Put some sort of band aid at least, and clean it with soap and water. :(

Mr. F said:
Go clean it with some sort of disinfectant, seriously man. It can get infected badly with the dust and all. Put some sort of band aid at least, and clean it with soap and water. :(

Well if u would have the balls u could just have poured some strong alcohol in there. That would get rid of the bacteria :D
But just water is good.

Wow... most fans I know (standard ones at least) stop when you place a finger near them, and wouldn't carry on spinning... since they wouldn't be strong enough.

Thats dangerous...

and if u have sum real guts u could pour lemon juice on it for no apparent reason!!

Back
Top Bottom