Top 10 reasons Intel will not participate in the Dual Core Duel

Wow...check your butt, because you have something sticking out. Someone is sure anal over some humor. That list is just a joke. AMD released it as a joke and we're all laughing and having a good time reading it (for the most part). Do not take it so seriously.

Most of us don't stream our money into computers, we just know more. :D There's a difference between having something and knowing something. Get what I mean?

Well think of it like this. You all have insane gaming computer. 1, 2 gigs of ram. Amd's with insane benchmarks. Great graphics cards, and when ever someone needs help with something there like get this, (like a new video card) and it will solve all the problems. But some people dont want all new parts, and try to suffice with what they have. but everyone here is all like oh no not that, becasue it SUCKS!! OMG ur not allowed to have that becasue its not tha best you can buy!!! OMFG!!!

arrizx said:
Well think of it like this. You all have insane gaming computer. 1, 2 gigs of ram. Amd's with insane benchmarks. Great graphics cards, and when ever someone needs help with something there like get this, (like a new video card) and it will solve all the problems. But some people dont want all new parts, and try to suffice with what they have. but everyone here is all like oh no not that, becasue it SUCKS!! OMG ur not allowed to have that becasue its not tha best you can buy!!! OMFG!!!

Err, most of us just ask for that person's budget and what they currently have to balance our recommendations.

Just thought that it was time to speak up... Ill shut up. I have made my point. now just for people to see it..

alvino said:
Err, most of us just ask for that person's budget and what they currently have to balance our recommendations.

Well as my computer is almost brand new, thoug i do hate my video card. there isnt any reason to upgrade.. not all of us want too..

Because everyone thinks that upgrading or replacing solves the problems... Sure it can and will, but like i wanna get a new video card, though the on i have now is virtually brand new...

I guess that really depends who's responding or who's helping you then...because, trust me, some of us aren't like, "If you can't fix it, buy a better one!" Nope, not us. :)

Eh, very funny. Though, I was shocked when I heard it came from AMD, a professional company in retail. But now, since it was a “joke” I can understand. Though, if I was a CEO of a large company, I wouldn't risk that far. Heck, it may be considered “bashing”. But since it was a joke, no harm done.

I'm a Intel fanboy myself, and I had to admit, that was a tad funny.

Back
Top Bottom