What are you going to do during the X-mas and New year's holidays?

lhuser

Golden Master
The question says it.

We are supposed to recieve all my mother's side family for 1 complete week. Here's the thing, we are going to be ~21

I announced a LAN Party Remake on December 28th in the shed...since we are 21 in the house... there will only be my friends and no annoying cousins and all that... yay!

So, what are YOU going to do?

Nothing but playing games. I have two brand new games and one on order soon that I haven't even OPENED YET!!!!! Call of Duty 2, Age of Empires 3, and NBA Live 06. Finals next week so no fun yet.

My whole two weeks will be just doing that, house work, hanging out with friends. Oh, I have two customers I have to take care of. Computer maintenance. I need to air dust my PC out too.

Lucky you! You got AOEIII! I can't play it because of that stupid SSE missing...

I think you mentioned this before in a thread awhile back when the AOEIII demo came out. That's odd how you can't play it. Most Intel and AMD CPU should work.

Well, both of my comps won't

thats the only thing that pulls back: The AMD Athlon 1.33GHZ and the AMD Athlon 1.01GHZ...no SSE

And yes i did do that

Hmm....I'm doing a bunch this holiday season. Getting an awesome new PC, F.E.A.R, and a NaNo!

I can't wait.

I really need to safe $650...to get a PSU, memory and mobo...with another complete Mini-ITX with a Shuttle-X PC...nice

VIA will PWN

Back
Top Bottom