My intel vs ur Amd..?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Yes, Intel, OMG!!!, but anyway, how does it stack up to your Amd's. Because i have the Intel P.4 630, 3.0ghz, HT Presscott core. And comparing to Amd's, and playing games would i really notice a difference with an Amd instead?

Yeah, you would. On some benchmarks, the difference is up to 50%. That depends on how demanding the game is on either the CPU or the graphics card.

My AMD pwns, and my Intel 3GHZ pwns...both around the same. The AMD 1GHZ though, looks awesome!

My PII 350MHZ, well...I find it pwns...but not in todays game lol

arrizx said:
Yes, Intel, OMG!!!, but anyway, how does it stack up to your Amd's. Because i have the Intel P.4 630, 3.0ghz, HT Presscott core. And comparing to Amd's, and playing games would i really notice a difference with an Amd instead?

I think my system has a pretty good chance of smoking what you got, and then some. WIth that said, yes, benchmark wise will show a difference.

Yeah, because you have better/more ram, a freaking kick ass video card, ect... so thats no joke that it would smoke my system..

Hehe, both my system and yours, trd, would take on arrizx's.... lol... although, with my overclock's, I might get close to your video performance. We both have the same cpu, nothing there. But video wise... ah... no. However, it's not about you and me... it's about us and arrizx... :D

Back
Top Bottom