This Has Just Got To Be The Stupidest Problem I've Ever Had...

Kuberr said:
Or a FX5700LE. That's probably your best choice, but it's still rather dismal because it's on PCI, and PCI is relatively slow compared to AGP or PCI-E.

Humm, I could not find a FX5700 but i think you should save up and get a better mobo, ohh and stop buying frum Circut City they rip you off!

Ah, thanks everyone. I just got back from Ripoff City, with a GeForec FX 5200. It'll do... I'm not a gaming freak, just wanted to do a small upgrade on this PC.

Thanks for all the feedback

ahahahhha dude. that sucks. Same thing happened to me with memmory before. Or maybe I just didn't have the right size...well...what ever the case sorry about your problem :\

:D :D
backtothefuture said:
Ah, thanks everyone. I just got back from Ripoff City, with a GeForec FX 5200. It'll do... I'm not a gaming freak, just wanted to do a small upgrade on this PC.

Thanks for all the feedback

INMHO, you're the funniest character to me now, because you are swearing your head off and cursing these horrible things we call computers. Thank you!!

Please stay here, you are very cool! :cool: LOLOL "Jesus mother f*cking christ...."

I <3 it
WAHAHAHA "Rip Off city"!!! lololol you = great.

Just sell the crappy computer and build a new one!

lol don't fink he got teh money like me >_< well christmas coming up soon XD i'll see how that goes :D that must of been really annoying btw lol

Back
Top Bottom