ati x300's class?

well medium settings are just fine for me. runs great on medius settings for half life2, and css

Hmm, it does suck, no offense. I would say somewhere near the FX5700 or 6200. Both of those cards won't play anywhere near high settings, and if you can play medium settings, then they should be almost nearly identical.

oh. well no offence taken :D, but if you can look at my screen shot. and tell my really, what kinda card i have.. id apprecialte it

Kuberr said:
Hmm, it does suck, no offense. I would say somewhere near the FX5700 or 6200. Both of those cards won't play anywhere near high settings, and if you can play medium settings, then they should be almost nearly identical.

I have a 6200 128mb, and i can play half life 2 on max settings with 30fps min.......think again!

WE'RE USING THE SAME WINDOWSBLINDS SKIN! Okay, besides that, the X300/X550 is a series with several different cards. The clock speed is a little to low for the PCI-E version of the X300 which is 400MhZ, so I think it would have to the SE version from Dell. My friend actually has one of those.

Kuberr said:
WE'RE USING THE SAME WINDOWSBLINDS SKIN! Okay, besides that, the X300/X550 is a series with several different cards. The clock speed is a little to low for the PCI-E version of the X300 which is 400MhZ, so I think it would have to the SE version from Dell. My friend actually has one of those.

your right it is from dell.. So that means its worse huh?

arrizx said:
u think that its that good? because i think that it blows and Jac006, u said that you had this same card before, and that it sucked.. so i dont think thats its equal to any 256mb card...

Well, maybe. The 6200 is pretty bad too, compared to better cards of course. I got around the same frames per second with the x300 as did my friend with his 6200 256mb. Of course, he was agp and I was pci ex., so there could be some difference. Yes, the x300 does suck. Get an x1800xt and water cool the gpu and oc it to beat two 7800gtx's in sli...

Back
Top Bottom