Best Game !!??

COD2 is a great game, a bit better than BF2 I thought. I'm looking forward to Unreal Tournament 2007 the most :D

I love BF2, yeah somewhat unrealistic as far as physics go but it's still great. I played COD2 and im thinkin that im gonna have to go pick up a copy for myself(yeah its F'N sweet). Half-life 2 is another gooder but somewhat useless when you've completed the game once or twice through. Never tried FEAR yet but it looks not bad.

F.E.A.R is definitely my number 1 game right now :) The movement of the enemies is unreal, they'll dive and roll through windows and stick their guns up over their cover ... If you haven't played it yet, I strongly urge you download the demo and try it out :)

As for driving games? F1 Challenge 99-02' rules :) and Flatout for a little fun driving.

mech said:
F.E.A.R is definitely my number 1 game right now :) The movement of the enemies is unreal, they'll dive and roll through windows and stick their guns up over their cover ... If you haven't played it yet, I strongly urge you download the demo and try it out :)

ahh yes. FEAR's AI, what can I say... AWESOME!
I've even seen them work together, I almost crapped on my pants when one of them was giving cover fire when the other one was moving from one cover to another. :)
They really use their environment, as u mentioned diving through windows, being behind cover most of the time. And in the demo there was this one guy who took a table (or something like that) and used it as a shield while trying to escape the battle. I'm almost sorry to say that his attempt to flee was unsuccesful. :D

Having a good AI makes the game so much better!

mammikoura said:
I've even seen them work together, I almost crapped on my pants when one of them was giving cover fire when the other one was moving from one cover to another. :)
They really use their environment, as u mentioned diving through windows, being behind cover most of the time. And in the demo there was this one guy who took a table (or something like that) and used it as a shield while trying to escape the battle. I'm almost sorry to say that his attempt to flee was unsuccesful. :D

My favourite was when fighting a big mechanised machine (intended wording), I'd thought I'd take cover behind a narrow door - popping out quickly to shoot the mofo. HOWEVER, instead of stopping at the narrow door as per usual first-person-shooters this guy smashed his way through ! I hesitated at the eye-candy and then he snaps me in half :)

mammikoura said:

Yes, the AI is fun, along with the GFX. But Half Life 2 beats the shit out of FEAR's Gameplay, GFX, sound, story, controls...verything except for the "fear factor" and the particle effects and the AI. Half Life 2 rocks.

First person shooters, counter strike source, half life 2, call of duty 2, and area 51, but other games are like unreal touniment 2004, and guild wars..

STARCRAFT. HAHAHAHA. I jsut had to say that. It's 100% classic. Anyways, I heard COD2 players were boycotting the game or something cause the developer's doing nothing about the game?

Civ 4 = Amazing Civ fans yes its great
Age 3 = Yes its totally amazing
Half Life 2 Lost Coast = Crys ,Yes cant wait for Aftermath
Quake 4 = haven't played it yet
Indigo Prophecy = Spooky shizzz
BattleFeild 2 = yes, tis the best Military game out their (well CS: S is close)
F.E.A.R. = Need i say it?
Need for Speed Most Wanted = Classic NFS series game Lots of Fun

Man, I spent way to much time gaming... I need a :Gasps: life... :Gulp:

Back
Top Bottom