The Sims

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kids should know things! if they dont, how are we to blame them when they go off having sex and having still borns at the age of 10!?" lmao Thats what this one chick in my class said when we were in a debate about teaching young children about the opposite sex and the act there of XD

Just thought it kinda fit the situation XD

i admit the games pretty fun but in the end its so boring i had it and had lots of expensive stuff. all u do is just get a really big family with all adults get them into the military buy a small house and raise there stats and ur rich in no time. i go so bored of it i stoped playing. i thinkk i sitll have the cd laying around here somehwere.

Yeah i've played it before and once you've gotten all the items and a whole lot of cash, it just gets repetitive ... but no, i don't play it anymore right now

thats game is very enjoyable i think and yeah it can be funny at times but i think the second sims is much better which the new college or uni expansion pack or wot eva it is

The problem with sims2 is that in it it's even easier/faster to get all of the best stuff.

Damn, I almost feel like I should install the sims2&the expansions and start to play them again.

it's nice to play after you haven't played it in a while though. I use the cheat codes and get a bunch of money, then build a huge nice house. but yeah, it does get repetitive and boring, I just have the first sims though.

Locked.

a) Old thread

b) xx cobra xx openly admitted to getting a pirate copy. Yarr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom