Top 10 reasons Intel will not participate in the Dual Core Duel

That's a good one, especially when it's off of the official AMD site, lol. AMD is once again, heading off into the right direction.

haha thats hilarious, it seems unprofessional coming from AMD but thats the best part!!

I love it because intel knows they'll get owned. Rule 5 is the best and rule 2. LoL Dell lol. THIS IS WHY I LOVE AMD.

Oh shucks...Ownage beat me to it...I was gonna post it sometime soon. GAR! You may have won this time Conrad! But I'll always win by default! :D:p

Yeah, it's pretty funny.

Yeah, remember when I was over on thursday? Haha, the exploding Duron... :D

God, Amd biased bitches. This is insane I am Intel biased. I dont go ranting about everything. Its insane you freaking fanboys. Get over it, you win, who cares now. You have gotten your point accross. And i mean its the exact same if someone didnt use firefox, You would all bitch them out. All it is, personal preferance, yeah thats all it is. Get over your precious Amd's. This is a retarted thead. And im gonna get banned, for this post. good to know you all...

mammikoura said:
Yeah very unprofessional, even immature.
I don't like it at all.

And im not alone..

<EDIT> besides i do make a point. You all know it, even the mods do. Everyone is like OMG!! i smite you because you dont have Amd.. And also the same with owing a dell, or not having pci ex... I mean we all dont stream our money into our computers, unlike some of you out there.. some of us do have out limits..

Back
Top Bottom