ati x300's class?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Yeah i have the ati radeon, x300/x550 series. pci-ex of course, but what kinda nvidea card is this equal too. and just how badly does my card suck?

It's PCI-E so it beats most AGP based cards, although not all. I'd say you're somewhere in between a 5700 and a 6200. Although I could be mistaken.

[EDIT] Then again I don't think those cards are PCI-E. COme to think of it, maybe the X300 is in a class by itself???!!!

arrizx said:
i dont know, i suppose it could be.. but do you really think it is..?

I honestly don't know. Come to think of it, I've NEVER seen a comparison between an X300/X500 to any other video card. Maybe it is in a class of its own...

The X300 and X550 are different. One is higher than the other.

I would probably compare it like this...

X550 = 6600 (Vanilla version)

X300 = 6200

Something like that.

no, no, my card is classified as the x300/x550. i can even take a screen shot when i get home to show you. but there the same card..

u think that its that good? because i think that it blows and Jac006, u said that you had this same card before, and that it sucked.. so i dont think thats its equal to any 256mb card...

yeah, i had the ati radeon x300, it was horrible, it couldnt play anything without a large amount of lag and choppy graphics

Back
Top Bottom