odd...

wolfinstinct

In Runtime
I keep getting this problem. I am online, and about after 15 minutes, my internet stops working. I tempory switch my network ip address, and viola, it works agian... for about 15 minutes until it stops again. So then im back to switching my ip address.

breaker3000 said:
maybe a heating problem perhaps

I don't see how that would have any effect on the internet disconnecting.

Get some good anti-spyware stuff (m$ anti-spyware, spybot s&d, ad-aware) and a good anti-virus (in my opinion AVG Free and AntiVir Personal are the best free ones) Then update them all and run full systems scans.

If that doesn't help then contact ur ISP.

gosh i hate fixing networking stuff...when i got a new router and pci adapter it took me 1 whole day to set up the network. im jus not good with networking. i specialize in hardware.

abowlofrice said:
gosh i hate fixing networking stuff...when i got a new router and pci adapter it took me 1 whole day to set up the network. im jus not good with networking. i specialize in hardware.

u must have a complicated router then. :D
took me 10-15 minutes from the point when I opened the router box to the point when I had a connection to the internet. But my router was really easy, just make all the connections and turn it on. Then I just had to mess with a few network options and then I got it working.

dlink is not very good. they dont have specific places wher u can jus turn on/off stuff. u have to do it manuelly

Back
Top Bottom