A good vid card?

DirtBikeRidr

In Runtime
I'm looking for a vid card that supports dual monitors so far I've had vision tek(ati) which crashed my OS and then i got dimond (ati) crashed also. both wasn't tested my microsoft.

i decided to go with a nvidia. but dont really no much about them. wuts good?

Depend on how much you want to spend. The 7800GT and their GTX are really good, top notch. The 6600GT and their 6800 counterparts are pretty good too, but much cheaper than the 7800 series video card.

It goes something like this with the most expensive one at the bottom:

6600GT
6800GS
6800GT (the GS model is very similar to the GT model)
7800GT
7800GTX

um trying to stay around the 150. i am not building a gaming comp. just for office use. i heard alot about the 6600. that supports dual?

do you think chaintech is good? i already went through vision tek and dimond. should i get it built by nvidia? can i?

Haha, I just barely ordered the card earlier this afternoon. I should get it by midweek and installed. I'll give my reviews until then.

eVGA has always been very reliable. If you look at the review for every one of their cards, you will see nearly all positive remarks. Plus, eVGA cards tend to be highly clocked than others. This will be my first time using an eVGA card, but I"m sure I won't be dissapointed either.

Back
Top Bottom