MP3 player problem

matt_999

BSOD
Hi, i have just a standard MP3 player, just connects to USB port. I can put songs on there fine, but when i disconnect it, plug the head phones in, it wont p,lay the songs on there, any ideas any1?

Much appreciated

Matt

What do you mean by "it won't play the songs"? Does the player look like it's playing but no sound is coming out? Does the player refuse to play anything? Only certain things? Be more specific.

It refuses to play the songs even though i know i have copied them onto the MP3 player. It doesnt display that there are any songs on there either. any ideas?

Regards
Matt

Hmmm.... perhaps the memory has gone bad. What kind of player is it and how old? Have you called/e-mailed customer support about it?

or its possible you have an mp3 player with a separate data and music section of your library and you put it in the data section..my dell DJ is like that; if you put something in the data library it wont show up under music

yeah make sure you have the right audio formats mp3 ac3 wma excetera and if it came w/software try transfering the song using that instead of drag an drop.

it probably the type of files your putting on there becuase i had that before i got my mp3 playr.

When you plug it in does something pop up down by the clock? If so, when you're done and before you unplug it, right click and click safely remove hardware. Give that a try

Back
Top Bottom