help needed!!!

sportyarteest

Beta member
well ive never done this before and i have no clue what im doing but i have a question....... when i opened my explorer internet it came up without a url address box (or the thing you type your url into.. im not sure if thats right or not). so now ive been having to go to google to get to were i wanna go!! i have done that thing were you right click and check address and all that does is make the word address pop up on my "toolbar" and its gray so i cant click on it either. and i have no clue what to do now. so if anyone has any idea on how to help me it would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

-me-

check the options. I don't use IE so I can't check but I gues there should be something there. Or try double clicking the place where the address bar was.

Go to the Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs/Add or Remove Windows Components and select the Internet Explorer. Follow through the wizard to reinstall IE. But make sure that all your browser is closed when you do.

ok i went to do that and when i clicked add/remove windows components a little window pops up and says "setup library could not be loaded"?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom