this may sound gay...

Is that school work? i don't like reading loads from my computer screen, if i remember i will print it off at college and read if tomorrow night. Will that be ok?

yeah, its good, what's it for?
I'd omit the word kid in the phrase "was a kid" and replace it with something more formal, such as child etc etc

apart from that, no complaints at all, concise and informative :D

um ya it is for friday, december 2nd. it is for english.

o ya like his nickname was jack, his name was john, and like u could refer to him as kennedy, so could you check out the "jack, john, and kennedy" distribution, you know what i am saying?

like is there too much jack, or to much john, or not "john fitzgerald" in one situation, you guys know what i am talking about?
o ya technoman, nice sig, i dont like ipods, but like I pod and pod is a verb, you know what i am saying.

"He only did well in classes that he was interested in; English and history. Jack performed poorly in history, chemistry, and Latin."

Wha? You said he did good in class he liked, english and HISTORY. But then you said he did poorly in history. Thats the only error i saw, everything else was great.

Looks ok to me! does it really matter that much!!!!

Oh dear voodoo child, dont pit xp home in your sig!!! aahahah!!!

Voodoo Child said:
o ya technoman, nice sig, i dont like ipods, but like I pod and pod is a verb, you know what i am saying.

lol okay then :)

i have the iPod nano! hmm its nice

ya they look nice.

well what i am just saying is that it is a smart play on words but i dont like ipods. that is all. is it a 2gig or 4 gig and black or white?

Back
Top Bottom