No wonder...

oh my god that was a wierd commercial. Looks like those people have been playing too much CS Source. All I could think of in my mind while watching that is, "Could this get any more stupid?" What were the XBox people thinking when they attempted this? I'm glad it got pulled.

TRDCorolla said:
oh my god that was a wierd commercial. Looks like those people have been playing too much CS Source. All I could think of in my mind while watching that is, "Could this get any more stupid?" What were the XBox people thinking when they attempted this? I'm glad it got pulled.

It's not lame, but stupid humor. I thought it was pretty funny, because you wouldn't expect that. The whole point of "Jump In" is the connectivity with the community through Xbox Live. That's why in almost all the commercials, people "join in".

i see there advertising is working

another thread about the xbox360 on another computer foruns ay?

i wonder how many otherwise are also talking about this? and how many otherwise also host that video for the publics pleasure?

EDIT: Just watched it the one where they use there hands as guns?

that is the best advert ive ever seen for gaming, makes me want to buy an xbox360

makes me also want to go down town with a few mates and act like were 7 again using our hands as guns and running around town

that is amazing why the hell ban it?

I like the xbox's advertising idea of the "Jump in" thing. Like the Jumprope commercial was appealing.

Back
Top Bottom